Saturday, February 4, 2012

Holly Dip

Holly Dip just might be my favorite party food. Ever! Holly Dip is really Jalapeno Dip, my dear Holly is just always the one to make it for me, extra spicy. A creamy mix of cheese, green chiles and jalapenos.

Holly is graciously allowing me to share her dip so we can all enjoy the goodness. I added a little of my favorite cheese, gruyere, for an extra melty twist. Whip up a batch for your Super Bowl party and everyone will love it!

Holly Dip: 
16 oz low- or non-fat cream cheese
8 oz low- or non-fat sour cream
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
1/4 cup grated gruyere cheese
2-3 jalapenos, diced
2 8 oz cans green chiles

Heat oven to 350 degrees.

In a bowl mix together the cream cheese, sour cream and salt. Fold in half of the parmesan, gruyere, jalapenos and green chiles.
Spread the dip into a greased 8x8 or 9x9 pan. Top with remaining parmesan. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the foil and finish baking, about another 10 minutes to brown. 
Serve with a sliced baguette or Stacy's pita chips. Enjoy a fast and oh so delicious Super Bowl snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment